Freitag, 9. März 2012

I want (part 2....)

I really want to be rich..... Thanks to Amanda I'm looking at really expensive but very nice bags now (kiitos) and I thought I just show my favourites here!
(just for Amanda in english!) here's Amandas Blog

I really want this bag for my phone. It's 20 euros so I think I'm going to buy it when I'm back in Berlin in 3 weeks! I'm already very happy because going home is always good :D

Those bags are compared to the others I like quiet cheap :D The dark one is 149€, the light one is 199€ and the blue one is "just" 99€. I want one.....





Those bags are all from Miu Miu. I really love them.... I need to make my own bags because those are just way to expensive!! I need a bag with "Sorry I'm foreign" on the front because that is just the best excuse in the whole wide world! So thats my next project!
Okay now I need to sleep! Good Night!

1 Kommentar:

  1. i like the light brown liebeskind. greeeat it's the most expesive one of those three :DD

    AntwortenLöschen